The Digital Marketing Project Specialist will take the lead in building out and maintaining strategies developed by Account Managers.
You should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with clients and teams to ensure delivery and consistency through all marketing channels.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
You will participate in developing overall strategies for clients with direction from Account Managers that lead to ROI based on key performance indicators. You will document, articulate, and implement approved strategies with the InVerve teams assigned to each account and project.
- Maintain relevant certifications and participate in training materials suggested in preparation for effectively completing the project and account work. Learn the systems in place for managing the workload.
- Accept responsibility for developing and supervising the activity of accounts and projects. Manage the activities, deadlines, and support materials of creative, technical, and administrative staff as they relate to the work assignments managed by the Employee.
- Work within the project software to update all office personnel. Update the project software as needed and communicate changes, deadlines, and updates through the project software system.
- Analyze results for clients on a monthly basis. Identify opportunities in the metrics. Stay abreast of external trends that affect outcomes (i.e. Google algorithm, Facebook ad platform).
- Attain the proper approvals from management and clients for all project deliverables.
- 3-years of project management experience in a marketing environment.
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification (free online course).
- Technically inclined and able to learn new software and skills.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and quality control.
- Lead the work of a team to achieve all of the project goals within the given scope.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects.
- Proven problem solver.
- BA or BS
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Paid holidays.
- Health Insurance.
- 401k profit-sharing retirement plan with employer match.
- Professional development assistance.
- Massage Chair.
All staff except critical office staff are working remotely.
ABOUT INVERVE MARKETING
InVerve Marketing is a Lansing marketing firm that specializes in web design and development, inbound marketing, and graphic design. Through inbound marketing software and innovative, creative marketing strategies – we ensure our clients get found on the web. We are a smart and slightly nerdy bunch of creative professionals.
With InVerve Marketing you will be joining a team where our values are front and center. We strive for these values in ourselves and in our culture:
- High EQ
- Passion to Improve
InVerve utilizes EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and TeamWork project management software. We use the agile marketing approach with clients and are a Certified HubSpot Partner. Our shop is equipped with MAC and PC computers and uses the Adobe Creative Suite.