The Digital Marketing Manager will lead marketing staff in delivering successful, long-term digital marketing projects for our clients and our company.
You should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a successful company brand with a marketing plan that meets goals.
Ultimately, you and your team should be able to drive digital marketing efforts to achieve strategized and planned business objectives.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $58,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
Work with Account Managers in developing overall strategies for clients that lead to ROI based on key performance indicators. Document, articulate, and implement approved strategies with the InVerve teams assigned to each account and project.
- Maintain relevant certifications and participate in training materials suggested in preparation for effectively completing projects, sales, and account work. Learn and monitor the systems in place for managing the workload.
- Manage the teams that implement the inbound strategy for clients and the company including website optimization, SEO, SEM, content creation and marketing, email marketing, event marketing, social media, and other items as needed.
- Accept responsibility for developing and supervising the activity of project managers, accounts, and projects managed by the marketing staff. Manage the activities, deadlines, and support materials of creative, technical, and administrative staff as they relate to the work assignments managed by the marketing staff.
- Own quality control for all project deliverables assigned to the marketing staff.
- Supervise budget and weekly billing with the Client Services Manager. Produce work as needed per project and analyze the effectiveness of the work produced for clients (including InVerve).
- Assist in hiring, training, and developing new hires as needed.
- Work within the project software with marketing staff to keep the department aligned, efficient and effective.
- Be a productive and contributing asset in creative projects groups and client meetings.
- Maintain certifications in HubSpot, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, MOZ, and other software as needed.
- Manage and promote the HubSpot Users Group events and portal.
- Analyze results for clients on a monthly basis. Identify opportunities in the metrics. Stay abreast of external trends that affect outcomes (i.e. Google algorithm, Facebook ad platform, etc.).
- BA or BS, with emphasis in written communications, marketing, or digital advertising.
- 5-years of internet marketing experience.
- 3 years marketing management experience.
- HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification (free online course).
- Writing skills that include the ability to research and think critically about new topics.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to think both strategically and analytically.
- Exceptional organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects.
- Certified/knowledge of Google Analytics Suite.
- Experience using social media ad platforms.
- Experience with HubSpot software.
- HubSpot, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, MOZ, and other software as needed.
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Paid holidays.
- Health Insurance.
- 401k profit-sharing retirement plan with employer match.
- Professional development assistance.
- Massage Chair.
All staff except critical office staff are working remotely.
ABOUT INVERVE MARKETING
InVerve Marketing is a Lansing marketing firm that specializes in web design and development, inbound marketing, and graphic design. Through inbound marketing software and innovative, creative marketing strategies – we ensure our clients get found on the web. We are a smart and slightly nerdy bunch of creative professionals.
With InVerve Marketing you will be joining a team where our values are front and center. We strive for these values in ourselves and in our culture:
- High EQ
- Passion to Improve
InVerve utilizes EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and TeamWork project management software. We use the agile marketing approach with clients and are a Certified HubSpot Partner. Our shop is equipped with MAC and PC computers and uses the Adobe Creative Suite.