As a part-time Design Specialist, you work with the web and design staff to produce compelling design deliverables for clients.
Job Type: Part-Time
Pay: $16-18 per hour
Hours: 20-29 per week
- Complete projects and tasks assigned in TeamWork
Determine the message the design should portray
Create designs that meet client needs.
- Develop graphics for client deliverables, logos, and websites.
- Select colors, images, text style, and layout
Present the design to the client services manager.
- Incorporate changes requested by the clients into the final design.
- Review designs for errors before production.
- Creativity, vision, and big ideas.
- Good storytelling skills.
- Analytical and insightful attention to detail.
- Flexible yet able to stay on point.
- Organized and efficient multitasker.
- An expert communicator who can be cool under pressure.
- A collaborator who knows that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Skills in graphic design with a strong aesthetic and knowledge of layout best practices.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of front-end website design.
- Digital or print production guru.
- Strong, decisive decision-making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (a people person).
- Able to handle multiple high-pressure deadlines.
- 2+ years agency experience
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically.
- Professional development assistance.
- Massage Chair.
All staff except critical office staff are working remotely.
ABOUT INVERVE MARKETING
InVerve Marketing is a Lansing marketing firm that specializes in web design and development, inbound marketing, and graphic design. Through inbound marketing software and innovative, creative marketing strategies – we ensure our clients get found on the web. We are a smart and slightly nerdy bunch of creative professionals.
With InVerve Marketing you will be joining a team where our values are front and center. We strive for these values in ourselves and in our culture:
- High EQ
- Passion to Improve
InVerve utilizes EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and TeamWork project management software. We use the agile marketing approach with clients and are a Certified HubSpot Partner. Our shop is equipped with MAC and PC computers and uses the Adobe Creative Suite.